Bloom is a desktop app that lets you upload your photos and videos easily and efficiently to Facebook, download albums and view your friends' photos.
You can upload photos to a new or an existing album, you can view your friends photos. It also supports Facebook pages in the PRO version
Bloom comes in 2 versions, Bloom (free) and Bloom PRO ($6.99). The 2 versions consist of the same file, to get the PRO version you need to buy a license
Version 3.2 fixes 'Cannot Create JVM' issue that occurred sometimes on Windows 64 bits, adds the ability to customize Bloom allocated memory.
Version 3.1 brings much improved Exif support for directly importing Exif data into the caption of the image
Here are the main differences between the 2 versions:
|Upload image quality||Basic 720px||Customizable up to 2048px|
|Import Exif Data||Yes||Yes|
|Supports Facebook pages||No||Yes|
|Video uploads support||Yes||Yes|
|Proxy server support||Yes||Yes|
For a step by step tutorial click here:
- Click on the Buy Link on the top of the page
- The link will take you to Paypal
- Buy the product
- You will receive an Email with the serial number to use
- Go to Help menu -> Registration... and enter your Email and the Serial number sent and click Activate
- Your bloom version is now activated. You can verify that in the About menu.
|Bloom 3.2 Win 32||October 8 2013||~ 56.00 MB||
|Bloom 3.2 Win 64||October 10 2013||~ 54.00 MB||
|Bloom 3.2 dmg||October 8 2013||~ 62.00 MB|
|Bloom 3.2.tar.gz||October 8 2013||~ 56.0 MB||
Tested on Ubuntu 12.10